Thursday, May 17, 2012

Heading to Heredia!

Tomorrow I embark on a six-week long study abroad program in Heredia, Costa Rica! I'm going to try and blog often, but internet access may be limited so I don't know how frequent I can update. I also will be updating the UNLV volleyball blog as well as journaling by hand, so hopefully I will have a lot to share! So here's the plan (as far as I know):

Fly from Chicago-O'Hare @6:45 to Dallas
Fly from Dallas @11:30 to San Jose (should arrive around 2:30)
My host family will pick me up from the airport and show me their house where I will be staying while I'm there!

As for other details, I don't have much to give yet! I'm taking two Spanish classes at the university--hopefully they won't be too hard! And I'll be returning to the States on June 28th. That's all I have for now but will try my best to keep everyone updated. 

¡Adios!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so you're already on your adventure! Que Dios te bendiga!

    ReplyDelete